Thank You 2018!


"I have lived my life like holding a beautiful red rose - clinging with awe and admiration to life's promise but bleeding enduringly in silence afraid to let it go..."
Year 2018 is concluding soon - I won't let it go without hearing my utterance of gratitude for having a fruitful 365 days.
Thank you for all the realizations I've reached anent to forgiveness or relationship issues. The past years before you were a twister - messed up actually. But I outlived those years and 2018, you're way better. You are my coping and healing year - the space needed to reflect and assess the situations I have been, what went wrong or how did it all happened. You helped me push that reset button and everything in my life starts anew.
Thank you for putting me back on track. I was lost - journeying through a pitch dark tunnel without a glimpse of even a tiniest spark of light. The query as to where am I really heading? Am I on the path destined for me or am I just walking in circles? But you came as a promising year - opening opportunities and bringing hope back . It is as if you know what my heart yearns - slowly I have come to terms with patience and faith.
It came to me, when your prayer goes unanswered, don't stop, don't ask question or don't think that you are not doing well, instead continue believing and Trust God's timing.
Thank you for the struggles, pain, tears, disappointments, hatred, resentment and fear. You did not just gave me a year of joy, you also gave me days of tests. Still, I'm thankful, those weary days draw me stronger and wiser. Candidly speaking, I hit rock bottom - the struggle was real hard and the pain was beyond words - even cried myself to sleep. It wasn't easy at all, but I have to pull myself together. No one can help me in this except myself.  I learned well - I can now listen to the rhythm of everyday hustles - balance emotions and get a good hold of myself. I do not know if I did passed your tests, all I know is I have been bruised and beaten, however, in the end I emerged a whole person - ready to combat and enjoy life again.

Thank you for making me understand that I am enough - the real essence of joy  lies within and not with someone else. I learned to value my worth and appreciate the reality that most of the time "you have to rely on yourself not with anybody else".

Thank you for letting me face my fears. I do have it - lots and lots of it. Fear of losing someone dear, fear of not reaching my dreams and "what if's" in life. This year gave me that tug of overcoming some of it and pursuing dreams that are long overdue. I've come to accept that we can't prevent things from happening and facing it with a positive perspective -is already a mark of courage.

Thank you for all the smiles, giggles and laughs. Moments that made me forget all the rest - doubts, failures and frustrations.  All mixed emotions are overpowered by these times - when a joke makes me crack,  smiles from kind gestures or giggles with friends. Simple it may seem,  but it create life's balance. Smiles are but little gestures yet it has an  impact that could change a person.

Thank you 2018!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay

Valentus Slimroast Coffee Review