Simply being with my kids

Weekends with the kids

 From a whole week of heavy loads, pressures, deadlines from work- weekend rewards off all those 'heavy sigh' especially if you've got to spend it with your family. It's obviously bonding time with the kids and your husband.


 This is Ivan and Ezra, my two bubbly angels who sometimes burns out my patience. They just love to play with the camera, do whatever they can think about.  Ezra is the eldest, she acts as the director, instruct ivan, her younger brother to imitate her and reminds him not to forget to smile infront of the camera, ha ha ha, limelight lover!!!
 Ivan the action hero, loves to be with me all the time, so if I sit with my computer, he would be in my lap then and destructs me with all his might!!!! He'd say "mumu man" that's for spiderman, that means he wanted to see the pictures of spiderman...


Meet my youngest, Ivy, she's cool, so cool with those full blown big eyes.
It knocks me off when she says "dadadadaadada".


I'm a "working-mom-who-works-an-hour-and-3o-mins-away-from-my-family" and could not go home every night. That's why when weekend comes, I see to it that the two day alotment should be spent at its most. 


Even the smallest details of holding up my little girl, making her sleep, seeing her smile and giggle, watching my two grown up babies toddle, run and play with each other, this is the best DESTRESSING TIME I could hope for. It looses me out on the stiffness of my work and pressures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay

Valentus Slimroast Coffee Review